WELLNESS begins with one step...
Now Accepting Appointment Requests in Northwest Austin!
Offering Holistic Aromatherapy & Reflexology
Wellness is your life at a balanced optimum. It is a way of living an inspired, wonderful life and we celebrate that here at The Barefoot Dragonfly. Employing a combination of modern and ancient modalities we work as part of your wellness team to encourage balance in body, mind, and spirit.
The Barefoot Dragonfly is owned and operated by Amy Kreydin, a National Board Certified Reflexologist and Certified Clinical Aromatherapy Practitioner. Amy recently moved to the Austin area from Stoneham, Massachusetts where she practiced for nine years. Prior to moving to the East Coast Amy grew up in the Rockies in Northern New Mexico.
what we offer...
- Holistic Aromatherapy goes beyond just a pleasant aroma by therapeutically balancing body systems through inhaled and topical applications.
- Reflexology offers a profound level of relaxation while working to improve health from the inside out through stimulation of maps on the feet, hands and ears.
- Metamorphosis focuses on unconscious patterns of tension, inspiring healing on a very deep level of the mind-body connection.
- Community Education serves to put self-care tools into the hands of laypersons and health practitioners through classes, workshop and tutoring sessions.
fields of expertise...
- Chronic Health Patterns - autoimmune, chronic pain, insomnia, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, foot pain.
- Maternity Reflexology - a sub-specialty in Reflexology this covers fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum stages of the childbearing year.
- Pediatrics - we work with children of all ages from babies through teenagers.
- Women's Health - including hormone balancing, weight management, menopause, menstrual cycle imbalances.
Reflexology is known to promote balance, improve circulation and induce deep relaxation. It works through the nervous, electrical, magnetic and chemical systems of the body promoting homeostasis for mind, body and spirit.
Reflexology techniques are applied to reflex maps that resemble the human body. These maps are found on the extremities: the feet, hands and ears.
Holistic aromatherapy works to support the balance of mind, body and spirit through either topical or inhaled applications of essential oils. These concentrated plant oils are chosen for their chemistry and energetic properties and not solely based on smell or a single action.
An aromatherapy treatment will take into account the client's goals, health history, medications and scent preferences of the client.
The Barefoot Dragonfly
Located within Acupuncture Austin
11673 Jollyville Road, Suite 201
Austin, TX 78759
Email: info [at] thebarefootdragonfly.com